Snowball Caramel Apple …enjoy these amazing and delicious sparkling treats! Perfect for the holiday season, and little hands love to help create these magical treats!
Hi friends! It’s Amber and Danetta from the brand new blog Fun-Squared. We’re 2 friends who like to have fun and now we blog about it! Join us for fun ideas for holidays, parties, gift ideas, travel and just all out FUN!
Today, we’ve put together something fun for the holidays and a something a little bit unusual. When you think of caramel apples you probably think of Fall usually right? We love them so much (they’re so yummy!) that we wanted to do a holiday twist on this classic so that we could eat them even longer.
Also, how fun is it to make something this pretty for the holidays? We’ve got a Snowball Caramel Apple for you today!
It looks pretty and tastes GREAT! (We know-we gobbled them up.) And if you package it up all nice it makes a great gift for the holiday season.
Snowball Caramel Apple are incredibly easy to make!
These incredible treats start with dipping the apples in caramel…
… and then adding a layer of white chocolate, followed by an amazing sparkling mix of sprinkles!
Love how these turned out!
Snowball Caramel Apple
- 5 Granny Smith Apples
- 14 oz White Melting Chocolate (1 bag)
- 11 oz Caramel Bits (1 bag)
- 3 oz White Sprinkles (1 container)
- 3 oz Blue Sprinkles (1 container)
- 2 tbsp water
- 5 Cellophane Bags
- 1 Ribbon Container
- 5 Snowflake Ornaments
- Add caramel and water to saucepan. Cook on medium to low heat for about 5 minutes or until caramel is completely melted.
- Dip apples in caramel and let them set up completely. (We put ours in the refrigerator for 1 hour.)
- Once they are totally set up, melt your white chocolate.
- Get your sprinkles ready to work with. Mix about 2 parts white with 1 part blue.
- Now dip the apples in your white chocolate and then sprinkle with the sprinkle mix.
- And let it all set up again.
- Then package it up all pretty. We used sheer white and blue ribbon and a cute little snowflake ornament that we found at the craft store.
We enjoyed packaging these up, and they are perfect for gift giving!
Have a FUN day!
You Might Also Like:
Looking for more great holiday gift ideas? You’ll enjoy these too!