Today I have some Spring decorating ideas for you. Spring is here and it’s my absolute favorite time of year! Why can’t it be Spring all year long? I shot this picture of tulips the other day and it just makes me so happy! Fresh Spring flowers are what it’s all about! They are the easiest way to dress up your home for Spring. Hint, hint to all the husbands. ;)
I went simple with my decor this year and I love how it turned out. See the links for any tutorials or resources at the bottom.
Spring decorating ideas / resources:
- Gorgeous pots and flowers from Lowes
- Fabric scrap banner tutorial
- Spring wreath was made from fabric scraps and I printed out “Spring” with my printer and cut out each letter
- Frame purchased at Cut It Out
- Spring subway art free download
- White bunnies found at Pier One
- Bird decor found at Michaels
- White tree found at Target. I simply placed it in a glass jar found at the dollar store and put moss around it
- Hello sign from Say Hello Shop
Happy Spring!! The kids are waking up from their nap and we’re off to the park!
For more great ideas, you’ll love browsing through:
- Creative Ideas Website
- Lowe’s Creative Ideas Pinterest Boards
- Lowe’s Home Improvement on Instagram
- Lowe’s Home Improvement on Facebook
What’s your favorite way to decorate for Spring?
Looking for more Spring ideas? Check out these:
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Lowe’s. All opinions are our own.