Yesterday I shared how to cook asparagus and today I’m back with another yummy recipe. This strawberry asparagus salad is super easy to make and is the perfect dish for lunch.
Strawberry asparagus salad
For the Salad:
- 1 head romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 3 oz baby spinach (1/2 bag)
- 1 bundle asparagus (steamed and chilled then cut)
- 1 pint strawberries (sliced)
- 1/3 cup sugar toasted sliced almonds
- Layer salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake until combined. Pour over salad and enjoy!
So what’s your favorite lunch time salad?
If you like this recipe you may also like: