Yesterday I shared how to cook asparagus and today I’m back with another yummy recipe. This strawberry asparagus salad is super easy to make and is the perfect dish for lunch.
Strawberry asparagus salad
Strawberry asparagus salad - This strawberry asparagus salad is super easy to make and is the perfect dish for lunch!
For the Salad:
- 1 head romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 3 oz baby spinach (1/2 bag)
- 1 bundle asparagus (steamed and chilled then cut)
- 1 pint strawberries (sliced)
- 1/3 cup sugar toasted sliced almonds
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Layer salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake until combined. Pour over salad and enjoy!
Check out this sugar toasted sliced almonds recipe.
So what’s your favorite lunch time salad?
If you like this recipe you may also like: