Strawberry Santa Hat Brownie Bites… cute, easy and delicious!
There has been SO many amazing Christmas crafts shared over the past week. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this fun event. You can find the ultimate Christmas list here.
I’m super excited for the “baking” posts this week. Tune in each day to find new holiday recipes from some the BEST. I’m kicking off baking week with these cute and YUMMY brownie strawberry Santa hats. These are the perfect dessert for your Christmas party. Here is 3 good reasons why you MUST make them this year. ;)
1. They are SO easy and will make your display super cute.
2. Who doesn’t love chocolate strawberries?
3. Your friends will love you. That’s all.
I saw this fun idea last year on Erica’s Sweet Tooth and knew the kids and I had to make our own version. They turned out delicious! They are also really simple to make which is a HUGE bonus. ;)
The first thing I did was grab my brownie bites
Next I placed my frosting in a zip lock bag and snipped off the corner. Then I swirled a little frosting on top of the brownie.
Finally, I put the strawberry on and added a little dot of frosting on top to complete the Santa hat. How adorable are these?! Everyone LOVED them! Chocolate + strawberry is my favorite combo, so I will definitely be making these again before Christmas. ;)
Strawberry Santa Hat Brownie Bites Printable Recipe
Strawberry Santa Hat Brownie Bites
- 16 mini brownie bites
- 16 strawberries (tops cut off)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-3 tbsp half and half (or milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- For the frosting, combine the butter, powdered sugar, 1 Tablespoon half and half, and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Add more half and half if needed.
- Next, place the frosting in a zip lock bag and snip off the corner. Then place a swirl of frosting on top of the brownie.
- Finally, put the strawberry on top and added a little dot of frosting on top to complete the Santa hat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best served the same day.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these: