Jump to Recipe⌄
Tasty Tuesday- Anniversary Chicken
This chicken was really yummy, give it a try!!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 strips of bacon, crumbled- optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish -optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
3. Place browned chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits. You may not use all the sauces…I didn’t.
4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley and serve.
All images and text ©
*For THE BEST BAKED POTATOES… Rub olive oil and kosher salt on potato. Bake at 350 for one hour. Top with butter, salt, sour cream…I could go on and on!