Green Chile Burros – delicious, easy, and perfect for a weeknight dinner for busy families!
These Green Chile Burros are so easy to together in slow cooker and then assemble right before dinner! I use the uncooked tortillas for my burros. They taste so much better! I like to melt cheese on mine too! :)
- 5 Ingredient Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Easy Classic Chili
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Taquitos
- One Pot Burrito Bowls
Green Chile Burros
- 3 lb. roast beef or pork
- 3/4 cup onion chopped
- 4 ounces 4-ounce can green chopped chiles
- 1 cup green chile salsa
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place roast in the slow cooker and pour all the ingredients on top. Cook on low about 8 hours. Shred and mix well before serving.
- Serve over tortillas with your favorite toppings.