5-Ingredient Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Chicken stuffed peppers
made with 5 simple ingredients in just 30 minutes! A flavorful family-favorite that’s perfect for busy weeknights!
These shredded chicken stuffed peppers are family-friendly, healthy, low carb and super easy to make.
- cooked chicken - salsa - black beans - cooked rice - taco seasoning - bell peppers
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cut the bell pepper tops off and remove the seeds. Once water is boiling, place the peppers in the water for about 5-7 minutes, or until fork tender.
2. While the peppers are cooking, begin to make the filling. Warm the chicken in a frying pan over medium-heat, then mix in the salsa, taco seasoning, black beans.
3. Remove the bell peppers from the water and set on a paper towel to dry. Once dry, stuff the peppers with the chicken mixture.
4. Place in a baking dish and add shredded cheese if desired. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
One Pot Burrito Bowl Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Bowls
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls