Baked Chicken Tenders
baked chicken tenders
are perfectly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. A family-favorite recipe that’s simple, delicious and ready in just 30 minutes!
They are a family favorite and my kids request them weekly! Plus they’re baked instead of fried and you really can’t taste the difference.
- chicken tenderloins - buttermilk - melted butter Breading mixture: - all-purpose flour - panko crumbs - seasoned salt - salt - pepper
1. Soak the chicken in milk for 15-30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with butter.
3. Place the flour, crumbs and seasoning in a gallon zip top bag. Then add the chicken and shake until well coated.
4. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Then bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Don't overcook or they wont be as tender.
5. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate. Serve immediately.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
One-Hour Oven Roasted Chicken
Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Parmesan Ranch Chicken