Tender fettucine noodles covered in a creamy homemade alfredo sauce and then topped with seasoned chicken. This
is easily made in under 30 minutes and is loaded with Italian flavor!
This easy recipe tastes
as authentic and only takes 25 minutes from start to finish.
- olive oil
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- salted butter
- half and half
- garlic powder
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Slice the chicken in half into cutlets and season with salt and pepper. Cook in an oiled skillet over medium for about 5 minutes on each side.
2. Then transfer to a plate to rest while the sauce is cooking. Slice into strips right before adding to the sauce.
3. Cook fettuccini according to directions, then drain and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water
4. Add the chicken strips and cooked fettuccini into the sauce and toss until well coated. Let rest for a few minutes, then serve while hot!
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
White Chicken Lasagna with Pesto
Creamy Chicken Pasta
Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe