EASY Cake Mix Cookies
cake mix cookies
are such an easy and delicious recipe to make with only 3 ingredients! Customize this recipe with your favorite flavor and mix-in’s.
These cake cookies are great for when you need to make something quick and don’t have a lot of ingredients on hand.
- box cake mix - vegetable oil - eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine the cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl. Stir together until combined. If you have the time, refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes.
3. Using a medium scoop or spoon, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking mat. Top with additional toppings if desired. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the cookies are set. You don’t want them to brown.
4. Allow to cool on the pan for a couple minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack. Store in a covered container for up to 3 days.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
Pumpkin Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies