loaded with crispy tortilla chips, melted cheese, BBQ pork and all the toppings.
This is the perfect weekend meal or appetizer and is ready in just 20 minutes!
- freshly grated cheddar cheese - freshly grated mozzarella - tortilla chips - BBQ pork , or chicken - fresh cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the tortilla chips in a single layer onto a baking sheet. Add a layer of cheese (about 1 cup). Repeat, so that you have 2 layers of chips.
3. Drizzle 2 to 3 Tablespoons of BBQ sauce on top if desired. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and bubbly hot.
4. Top with cilantro after you pull out of the oven and then add your favorite toppings, just before serving. Serve immediately.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
BBQ Chicken Salad
Slow Cooker BBQ Brisket Sandwiches
Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza