Egg Roll in a Bowl
egg roll in a bowl
is made in just one pot in 20 quick minutes. A healthy, low carb dinner idea that’s loaded with flavor.
This recipe transforms the popular fried egg roll appetizer into a healthy, low carb main dish. Not only is it a better-for-you version, but it’s super easy to make.
- sesame oil - ground turkey - yellow onion - red bell peppers - fresh grated ginger - minced garlic - coleslaw mix - coconut aminos
1. Add 1-2 teaspoons oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the ginger and garlic.
2. Add the meat to the pan and break up with a spoon as it cooks and remove any extra grease. Once cooked through, remove to a plate lined with paper towel.
3. Next add the remaining sesame oil to the pan, along with the bell peppers and the coleslaw mix. Cook for 3-5 minutes and then add the turkey back in along with the coconut aminos or soy sauce and stir together.
4. Serve over rice if desired. Add any desired sauces, green onions, cilantro and wontons on top if desired.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
EASY Veggie Beef Ramen
EASY Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Baked Teriyaki Chicken Bowl