Ginger Molasses Cookies
that are soft and chewy on the inside and crisp around the edges. Full of delicious ginger flavor and taste just like Christmas!
Drizzle or dip in white chocolate for the ultimate holiday cookie!
- light brown sugar
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- ground cinnamon
- ground ginger
- ground cloves
- fine sea salt
- granulated sugar
1. In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar, then cream for one minute. Add in egg and beat until smooth. Then add in molasses and mix just until combined.
2. Place the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt into a sifter, and then add to the butter mixture. Mix with a spoon, just until combined.
3. Using a medium cookie scoop, roll the cookie dough into a ball. Place the granulated sugar into a shallow bowl and then roll the dough into the sugar.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes and let cool on the pan 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
5. Dip half the cookies in melted white chocolate half way if desired and place on wax paper or parchment paper if desired. Allow to harden.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
M&M Christmas Cookies
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
Mexican Wedding Cookies