Instant Pot Baked Ziti
Instant Pot baked ziti
is a modern take on an old-fashioned classic recipe. Made in one pot with easy cleanup in mind, you’ll have a wholesome and easy cheesy ziti on your table in no time!
The pasta is cooked right in the pot, along with broth and cream, Italian seasoning, and marinara sauce. It’s literally a one-pot meal that rivals any traditionally baked ziti recipe!
- broth - half and half - Italian seasoning - kosher salt - garlic powder - black pepper - ziti pasta - marinara sauce - grated parmesan cheese
1. Pour the broth and half and half into the bottom of the instant pot. Then mix in the Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
2. Evenly add the ziti noodles over top of the liquid (do not stir). Then evenly pour the sauce over top.
3. Place the lid on the pressure cooker and set the valve to seal. Then select pressure cook on high pressure. Set the time to 4 minutes.
4. Turn the valve (using hot pads) and then remove the lid. Stir in the parmesan cheese.
5. Add extra cheese and basil on top if desired. Serve while warm.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings