Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
lemon cake mix cookies
made with just 5 simple ingredients. These delicious Spring cookies are bursting with fresh lemon flavor!
They are seriously so simple to make. They’re the perfect cookie for the beginner baker.
- lemon cake mix - vegetable oil - eggs - lemon - powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Combine the cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl. Add in 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and 1 Tablespoon of lemon zest.
2. Stir together just until combined. If you have the time, refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes.
3. Then use a medium scoop or spoon to scoop the dough onto the prepared baking mat. Then roll dough balls into the powdered sugar.
4. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the cookies are set. You don’t want them to brown. Allow to cool on the pan for a couple minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
EASY Cake Mix Cookies