M&M Christmas Cookies
M&M Christmas cookies
with crispy edges, a soft center and bursting with chocolate flavor. These are the ultimate cookie recipe to make this holiday season!
There’s just something about the festive holiday M&M’s that makes them
much more delicious. Every bite is perfection!
- unsalted butter - brown sugar - granulated sugar - eggs - vanilla extract - all-purpose flour - baking soda - sea salt - semi-sweet chocolate chips - Christmas M&M’s
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars with beaters. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix just until combined.
2. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and M&M’s. Refrigerate dough for 15 to 30 minutes if time allows.
3. Scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Place any extra chocolate chips or M&M’s on the top of the cookies if desired.
4. Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the edges are barely golden brown.
5. Allow cookies to set on pan for 2-3 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
Gingerbread Man Cookies
EASY Pistachio Cookies
The Grinch Cake Mix Cookies