For these no bake cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 15 minutes to make! Perfectly soft and chewy with a delicious chocolate peanut butter taste.
They’re simple, quick and no hot oven required! These no-bake oatmeal cookies are a favorite, as well as no-bake cornflake cookies, rice krispie treats and muddy buddies.
- granulated sugar - butter - milk - unsweetened cocoa powder - creamy peanut butter - vanilla extract - Quick 1 minute oats
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
2. Combine the sugar, butter, milk and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium-heat. Bring to a boil. Once it reaches a boil, cook for an additional 1 1/2 minutes and then immediately remove from heat.
3. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. Add in the oats and stir until well coated.
4. Drop batter by the spoonful onto the lined pan. Let cool until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
No-Bake Breakfast Cookies