Sugar Cookie Truffles
sugar cookie truffles
made with only 4 ingredients! An easy and delicious treat for the holidays that is super easy to make.
Now combine my love of sugar cookies and truffles to make these yummy treats. Talk about the ultimate holiday dessert!
- sugar cookies - cream cheese - vanilla extract - chocolate melting wafers
1. Place the cookies in a blender or food processor and blend until they have turned into fine crumbs.
2. Add in the cream cheese and vanilla and pulse until it has combined.
3. Using a small cookie scoop or Tablespoon, scoop out the dough and roll into balls. Then place onto the baking sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate in a microwave bowl for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and melt for an additional 15-30 seconds if needed.
5. Dip the truffle balls into the chocolate using a fork. Tap the fork on the side of the bowl and then place back onto the lined baking sheet.
6. Add sprinkles immediately after dipping each ball. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
3-Ingredient OREO Balls
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Snowman Oreo Balls