Thanksgiving Punch for a Crowd
This easy, fall beverage favorite will be a delicious option this Thanksgiving when entertaining your family and friends!
Enjoy all the best flavors of fall with this amazing
for a crowd!
- apple cider - caramel syrup - pumpkin pie spice
1. Pour apple cider into a drink dispenser (all but 1/4 of the 2 gallons). Then pour in entire bottle of caramel syrup.
2. Stir in pumpkin spice, using a whisk. Some of the spice may continue to float to the top. Whisk again right before serving. Taste and add more pumpkin spice if desired.
3. Add cinnamon sticks and sliced apples to the punch just before serving if desired.
4. Serve chilled, at room temperature or warm. Stir occasionally to keep the flavors equally distributed.
Swipe up for more Recipes and tips
Simple Holiday Punch Recipe
Caramel Apple Cider