White Chocolate Reese’s Christmas Trees – such a simple holiday treat. These would make adorable hostess gifts, party favors or a fun addition to your holiday plate.
We’re on recipe 3 of our Reese’s week. So far we’ve shared the Reese’s Muddy Buddies (YUM!), Reese’s Pretzel Bites and now I’ll be sharing these adorable mini white chocolate Reese’s Christmas Trees! I don’t know about you, but I can’t get enough of Reese’s! Come back each day this week to check out the other fabulous recipes we have in store for you.
I love Christmas trees! Especially big tall ones with lots of sparkly lights. But give me a chocolate peanut butter Christmas tree and I’m sold! Seriously though… aren’t these so stinkin cute?! I’ve seen them done with milk chocolate reese’s …but I don’t know about you, but I’ve never seen a brown tree. I thought I better take matters into my own hands and make a pretty white tree. White trees are secretly my favorite after all.
I added a few red sprinkle balls on a few of them and love the added touch. It’s like mini little ornaments.
White Chocolate Reese's Christmas Trees
- 12 White Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 12 Mini white Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- Place a mini Reese’s onto a plate. Then top with 2 regular peanut butter cups. Finally, top with another mini reese’s. Then place a toothpick through all 4 peanut butter cups to secure them together.
- Mix together the powdered sugar and water in a small bowl. It should be thick, yet smooth. Then place the frosting into a zip top bag and snip the very tip off. Then drizzle the frosting onto the edges of the peanut butter cups. Next add the sprinkles and allow to try. Top with a star if desired. :)
These would be cute to add to your holiday plates or make for a little treat.
Looking for more Reese’s dessert recipes? You’ll love these too:
- Reese’s Muddy Buddies
- Reese’s Chocolate Fudge
- Homemade ice cream
- Chocolate dipped Reese’s Pretzel Bites
This post is brought to you by REESE’S