This easy coleslaw recipe is made with only 5 ingredients in just 10 minutes. The perfect summer time side dish that's always loved by all!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 8 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 Tablespoon cider or white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice , more to taste
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey , or sugar
Optional add in's: S&P, chopped cilantro or parsley, sliced green onions, chopped bell pepper, dried cranberries, diced apples, sliced almonds
Whisk together the mayo, vinegar, lime juice and honey. Salt and pepper to taste.
Combine the coleslaw and dressing in a large bowl. Add desired mix in's. Toss until evenly coated and then store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Note: I love to use lime juice with chopped cilantro to add to tacos or bbq pork sliders.
- If you prefer a more creamy coleslaw, feel free to double the dressing.
- This coleslaw is best made within a few hours but can be made the night before. It's best to eat within 2 days.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 16.1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.2mg