Homemade Granola Recipe
Easy homemade granola recipe with oats, honey, coconut, pecans and a delicious crunch. Perfect for snacking, breakfast or dessert!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 5 cups rolled old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup pecans , chopped
Preheat oven to 300°F. Line or grease a jelly roll pan and set aside.
Mix ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined. Spread granola mixture out evenly onto a greased jelly roll pan.
Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Put back in the oven for 7-8 more minutes. Remove from oven, stir and let cool.
Store granola in an air tight container and serve with yogurt, smoothies, ice cream and more!
- Granola will harden as it cools, so be careful not to over cook.
- To store: Place granola in an airtight container or bag and keep at room temperature for up to 1 month.
- Optional add-in's: chocolate chips, dried fruit, almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, cinnamon
- If adding chocolate chips or dried fruit, wait to add in until granola has been cooked and cooled.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.8mg