PB&J breakfast bowl
This breakfast bowl is one of my favorites! It is a great way to start your day, or finish it!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1 small frozen banana about 1 cup sliced
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter I used JIF creamy
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry jam I used Smucker’s
- Vanilla protein powder optional
- Optional toppings: banana berries, granola, coconut
Combine the yogurt, milk, berries, banana, peanut butter, strawberry jam and protein powder into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into 2 large bowls or 4 small bowls. Top with your favorite toppings such as bananas, berries, granola and coconut.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 0.5mg