Ranch BLT Pizza with Avocado
Ranch BLT Pizza with Avocado …easy, delicious and light on calories! This recipe is super quick, tasty and has very little prep work.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time13 mins
Total Time23 mins
- 2 Flatout Flatbread
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese sliced or shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1 cup arugula spinach or shredded lettuce
- 1 avocado sliced
- red pepper flakes optional
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil, and set the flatbread on the pan. Bake for 2 minutes.
Remove from the oven and spread on the ranch dressing and top with mozzarella, bacon and tomatoes. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
Top with red pepper flakes, arugula and avocado. Slice and enjoy while hot!
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 405mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 0.9mg