Parmesan Roasted Carrots Recipe
These parmesan roasted carrots are savory, sweet and completely addicting! A quick and easy side dish that's baked to perfection and full of flavor.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic (2 teaspoons)
- 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons panko bread crumbs (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (more to taste)
- 4-5 cups carrots (peeled and sliced, or baby carrots)
- chopped parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the olive oil, garlic, parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large zip top bag. Add the carrots and shake until they are well coated. Then spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until tender. Toss with a spatula half way through.
Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 10710IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0.3mg