Roasted Carrots Recipe
Parmesan Roasted Carrots - Savory, sweet and completely addicting! Baked to perfection and full of flavor. These roasted carrots make a quick, easy and delicious side dish!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic (2 teaspoons)
- 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons panko bread crumbs (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (more to taste)
- 4-5 cups carrots (peeled and sliced, or baby carrots)
- chopped parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the olive oil, garlic, parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large zip top bag. Add the carrots and shake until they are well coated. Then spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until tender. Toss with a spatula half way through.
Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 214.2% | Vitamin C: 5.1% | Calcium: 4.7% | Iron: 1.8%