Fruit Pizza Recipe
Fruit Pizza Recipe - The BEST Summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 pound package premade Pillsbury sugar cookie dough , can also use homemade
- 8 ounces cool whip , softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges (1 can)
- 2 kiwis
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 15 ounces pineapple (1 can)
Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a round glass pizza pan.
Press the dough into the pan, about 1/8 inch thick. Pierce several times with a fork.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden. Let cool completely.
In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Then fold in cool whip.
Once crust has cooled, spread frosting evenly over sugar cookie with a spatula. Top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!
To make a flag fruit pizza:
- I use premade sugar cookie dough for convenience, however homemade cookie dough works great too.
- Feel free to substitute any of the fruit toppings with mango, blackberries, grapes, bananas and more.
TIP: If you want to make the actual number of stars and stripes, you may want to try doubling the recipe and baking in a big sheet pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9×13 or 15″ rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Press cookie dough into baking sheet, then pierce a couple times with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are lightly golden. Let cool.
- Spread frosting on top and decorate with blueberries for the stars and strawberries for the stripes.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 156mg | Potassium: 351mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 465IU | Vitamin C: 73mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1.4mg