Easy Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
Flavorful deviled eggs with bacon and ranch seasoning. The perfect party appetizer that is always a crowd pleaser!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tablespoon Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning (from the dressing packets)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons bacon , crumbled
- salt and pepper
Gently peel the eggs and cut each egg in half, length-wise. Remove the yolks and place them in a medium bowl. Place the egg white halves on large plate or serving platter and set aside.
Mash the yolks with a fork. Mash until there are no big lumps. Add mayo, ranch seasoning, mustard and white wine vinegar and a dash of salt and pepper. Mix together until creamy. Stir in 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon.
Fill each of the egg white halves with about a teaspoon and a half of the filling. Top with more crumbled bacon.
- To lighten these up, you can use light or reduced fat mayo and turkey bacon.
- I like to use a frosting tip and bag to fill my deviled eggs. You can also use a zip lock bag. Just cut off one of the ends and pipe the mixture through the hole.
- To store: Place any leftover eggs evenly on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Keep stored in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Hard boil the eggs the day before planning on serving.
- Remove the yolks, then spread egg whites out evenly on plate. Wrap with plastic wrap.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix until smooth. Then add to a ziplock bag.
- Store both egg whites and filling in refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve the next day, add the filling and top with bacon.
Calories: 80kcal | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 37mg | Vitamin A: 120IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.4mg