Chicken Club Lettuce Wraps
Chicken Club Lettuce Wraps... a quick and easy lunch idea made with only a few ingredients!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 3 chicken tenders or one chicken breast; seasoned cooked and diced
- 1/2 pint of grape tomatoes diced
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 4 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 4 iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Prepare the Dijon Sauce – In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, sour cream and pepper. Set aside for topping lettuce wraps.
To prepare the lettuce wraps, divide the diced chicken among the four lettuce leaves, then top with avocado, tomatoes, bacon, and Dijon dressing.
To eat, simply pick up the wrap like a taco, and enjoy!
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 523mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 60.1% | Vitamin C: 14.8% | Calcium: 2.9% | Iron: 5.1%