Mini Taco Cups
These mini taco cups are amazing! So good!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 12 fajita size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Taco meat seasoned ground beef or turkey, or shredded/diced chicken
- Chopped lettuce
- 1 small can corn
- Your favorite salad toppings tomatoes, olives, green onions, etc.
- 1-2 Tablespoons bottled Ranch dressing
- 2-4 tablespoons jar salsa
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can chili beans undrained
- 2 cups salsa
- 10 ounces can corn drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown ground turkey or beef in a nonstick skillet. Add chili beans, salsa and corn.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer meat mixture for about ten minutes. Remove from heat.
Cut tortillas into quarters, and press two quarters into the bottoms of greased a muffin pan.
Place about 2 teaspoons of shredded cheese in the bottom of each cup.
Bake in the preheated oven for about ten minutes, or until tops of the tortillas just begin to brown. (Watch carefully – you don’t want them to burn).
Prepare your salad ingredients, including your meat topping, and layer it all in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix 1 part Ranch dressing with 2 parts salsa – 1-2 tablespoons of ranch dressing with 2-4 tablespoons of salsa. Pour on the salad and toss.
Spoon salad into tortilla cups and garnish with shredded cheese, if desired.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 696mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 330IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 1.5mg