7-Layer Bar Recipe
Loaded with gooey layers of graham cracker crumbs, chocolate and butterscotch chips, pecans and coconut. These bars really are 7 layers of magic!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs (I prefer Keebler)
- 10 Tablespoons salted butter , melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans , more if desired
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13" baking pan with parchment paper or foil. Lightly grease.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter with a fork. Then press crumbs into pan. Next layer chocolate chips, white chips, butterscotch chips and nuts. Then pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Sprinkle with coconut.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is lightly browned. Let cool, then cut into bars or diamonds.
- You can make your own graham cracker crumbs if preferred. Add about 10 graham cracker sheets in a food processor and pulse. Measure mixture to make sure it’s 1 ½ cups. If you need more crumbs, crush half of graham cracker at a time and add.
- To cut into diamonds, simply make horizontal cuts across the pan about an inch and a half apart. Next make diagonal cuts across the pan about an inch and a half apart. Then gently lift magic bars out of pan and serve.
- Feel free to swap coconut with pretzel pieces, mini marshmallows or more nuts on top.
- Magic bars will keep for about 3-4 days if stored at room temp in an airtight container.
- To freeze, place in a freezer container or bag and store for up to 2 months.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 103mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 0.5mg