Strawberry Santa Hat Brownie Bites
Strawberry Santa Hat Brownie Bites...cute, easy and delicious! The perfect no-bake treat for Christmas that everyone always loves!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 16 mini brownie bites
- 16 strawberries (tops cut off)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-3 Tablespoon half and half (or milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
For the frosting, combine the butter, powdered sugar, 1 Tablespoon half and half and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Add more half and half if needed.
Next, place the frosting in a zip lock bag and snip off the corner. Then place a swirl of frosting on top of the brownie.
Finally, put the strawberry on top and added a little dot of frosting on top to complete the Santa hat.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best served the same day.
To make the strawberry santa hats without the brownie bites:
- Melt white chocolate in a small bowl.
- Dip the bottom of the strawberry in white chocolate, then immediately dip in sprinkles.
- Dip one side of the mini marshmallow in white chocolate, then add on top as the Santa hat. You could also use frosting instead.
- Place on a piece of parchment paper to dry. Enjoy!
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 38mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.2mg