Caramel Dip Recipe
Caramel Apple Dip with hints of delicious toffee bits. Made in just 5 minutes with 4 simple ingredients. This easy and delicious caramel dip is perfect for parties, gatherings and eating with apples!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup Heath toffee bits
- Feel free to substitute toffee bits with chopped snickers, chocolate chips, nuts and more.
- To store: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- To make-ahead: Mix together cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Then store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Add toffee bits on top right before serving.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 33mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.1mg