Frozen berry yogurt bites are a simple and kid-friendly snack made with only 2 ingredients. Healthy, refreshing and SO easy! These froyo bites are perfect for Summer!
We make these homemade yogurt bites all the time during the summer! They’re super easy to make and are one of our favorite healthy snack ideas. The kids absolutely love them!
I don’t know about you, but my kids beg for snacks ALL day long in the summer. I think it’s partly because they get bored. We have a rule at our house that they can eat fruit and vegetables whenever, but we have a designated time for other snacks. If they’re complaining that they’re hungry, I’ll let them have a froyo bite or two and it usually holds them over until the next meal. These frozen yogurt bites are also great during the summer when the kids need a cool snack after playing outside in the warm sun. They taste like little bite-sized homemade popsicles. So yummy!
Only 2 ingredients!
How to make frozen yogurt bites
These yogurt bites are so easy to make and require just a few simple ingredients. The flavor combinations really are endless. They are the perfect summer snack when you’re craving something sweet.
- Mix together your favorite flavored yogurt and berries in a bowl.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into a silicone mold (I used this one and a star mold).
- Freeze until set (about 3 hours).
- Use different fruit, such as: kiwi, blackberries or peaches
- Add granola or coconut to the tops just before freezing
- Use different flavored yogurt (vanilla is our favorite, but any type will work)
- Mix peanut butter into the yogurt or add mini chocolate chips for a sweet treat
More kid-friendly snack ideas:
- 12 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- Combine the yogurt and berries in a small bowl. Then place into a silicone mold or mini muffin pan. Wipe the top clean to remove any excess yogurt with a damp paper towel. You can also place the yogurt in a zip top bag and cut off the tip to make it easier to fill the cups.
- Freeze for 3 hours, or until frozen. Place yogurt bites in a zip top bag or freezer safe container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.