Elf Kisses Free Printable
Elf Kisses Free Printable – the most adorable treat for your Elf to bring to your kids.
Does your family have an Elf show up each year? Has it came yet? Our Elf comes on December 1st and my kids are anxiously waiting. Our Elf is way too nice and always seems to bring a little treat on the first day he comes. This year he’s going to be bringing Elf kisses and I know my kids will just love these.
Here’s the little note attached. It says, “Now that I am here with you, there is not a lot Santa misses. Since you have been so good, he wanted me to send you a bag of Elf kisses.”
Here’s what you’ll need to make the bags. You can also punch a hole in the side and tie the note onto the bag with ribbon.
- Elf Note (free printable)
- Elf circles for kisses (free printable)
- Sticker paper (aff.)
- Mini clear bags (found at craft store)
- HERSHEY kisses
- Download the files to your computer. Then print the elf note onto card stock paper and cut out on the black lines.
- Load the stick paper into your printer (or take to a copy store) and print out the elf circles.
- Cut out the circles with scissors (or you could use a punch if you have one that size). Then peel the backing off and stick to the back of the kisses. If you don’t want to use sticker paper you could always attach them with a glue dot. I also don’t apply them to all the kisses, just a few.
- Fill the bag with kisses. Trim the top if needed. Then fold the card over the top of the bag and tape down. You can staple the center if you’d like.
The day after it would be fun to have the Elf sitting on the shelf eating the stash of kisses. Muahaha!
Hope your kids will love this printable kiss gift too!
Looking for more ideas? Check out this post: Top 50 Elf on the Shelf ideas
This post is brought to you by HERSHEY’S