I’m super thrilled to get to share with you a fun Crazy Christmas Crafter idea: Pretzel Christmas Trees!
My sweet babies adore having fun, holiday themed snacks and when I was tasked to come up with something Christmas-y to share with y’all, I knew I had a match made in crafty heaven! These Pretzel Christmas Trees are super easy to make and the kidlets can totally help add the “ornaments” to their trees so they can take some ownership of the final product. I’m showing two ornament variations here, but you could easily decorate them however you choose.
Pretzel Christmas Trees
- 6 pretzel rods
- 6 oz green candy melts
- ½ cup mini M&M’s
- ½ cup sprinkles
- sandwich bag
- waxed paper
- Lay out a generous sheet of waxed paper out and place the pretzel rods about 6 inches apart from each other.
- Melt half a bag of the candy melts in the sandwich bag according to the direction. When the melts have reached a liquid form, snip a super tiny piece of one of the corners off the bag.
- Squeeze the candy melt out of the bag starting from the top of the pretzel rod, gradually creating a tree shape.
- Sprinkle your choice of toppings on the candy melt to create the look of ornaments. This is a great step for the kids to do!
- Let the candy melt cool completely before serving. I let mine cool over night to make sure they had set appropriately.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Here’s a close-up of the sprinkle Christmas tree:
And here’s the close-up of the mini M&M Christmas tree:
Don’t they both look super adorable and yummy?
Thanks SO much to Jamielyn for letting me switch things up here and post something different and fun here!
Hi y’all! I’m Katie and I blog over at my little slice of the internet, Sweet Rose Studio. I’m passionate about all things related to parties, pictures, and anything pretty; I find I have a tough time limiting myself to just one genre on my blog! I married my high school sweetheart and since then, we’ve added two crazy amazing kidlets to the mix.