Your littles will love this easy muffin tin snack tray! It’s quick, simple and a super fun way to spruce up snack time.
My kids are ALL about snacks. They love these muffin tin snack trays, fruit and veggie snack platter, homemade granola bars and crockpot applesauce.
This post was created in partnership with Horizon Organic. All opinions are 100% my own.
Snack ideas for kids
If you’re looking for an easy snack idea for your littles, this muffin tin snack tray is perfect! This is one of my kid’s absolute favorite snacks to enjoy and truthfully, is one of my favorites to make. It’s so easy, quick and is a fun way to add in some fruits and vegetables.
Sometimes I like to make them extra special by using small cookie cutters to shape the fruit and cheese into fun designs (like the pineapple stars below). I usually also add multicolored muffin liners for some extra color and easy clean up.
Another great thing about this snack tray is that it pairs perfectly with milk. With two little ones under the age of 5, it’s especially important for them to get the nutrients they need to grow strong. That’s why we love new Horizon® Growing Years™ organic milk. It’s made with kids in mind and helps deliver the key nutrients growing kids ages 1 to 5 need, like DHA Omega-3, choline, prebiotics, vitamin D and calcium.
Reasons to love this muffin tin snack tray:
- Quick and simple: Hardly any work required! Can be prepped in just 5 minutes.
- Easy clean up: With muffin liners in your tin, there’s virtually no clean up!
- Fruits and veggies: A fun way to sneak in extra fruits and veggies for your littles.
- Something for everyone: Plenty of snack options for your picky eaters!
- Pairs perfectly with milk: Pair with milk to help deliver the nutrition kids need, in the great-tasting organic whole milk they love.
Muffin tin snack ideas
- Fruit: Apple slices, berries, pineapple, cantaloupe
- Vegetables: Carrots, celery sticks, olives, cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes
- Crackers: Pretzels, gold fish, veggie straws, animal crackers, graham crackers
- Protein: Cheese, turkey roll ups, pepperoni, nuts
Such a great idea.
This is such a fun idea! Great for mess-free snacking!
This is such a great idea! We tried it with a mini muffin tray for breakfast this morning and it was a huge hit with my little guy.
My kids really loved this idea!! Thanks so much for sharing!
this is such a good idea