Baked peaches with brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Tastes like a homemade peach pie – without all the work and calories!
Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Peaches
This recipe is one of my favorite fruit desserts to enjoy during the summer. The peaches are so ripe and delicious, with the absolute best flavor. Some of my other top picks are strawberry shortcake biscuits, fruit salsa and pineapple fluff.
There is nothing better than a juicy peach on a hot Summer day! I love buying a big box of fresh peaches this time of year. My family loves to snack on them all Summer long.
Another favorite is using them in all of our Summer desserts. One of our favorite ways to make them is to bake them with cinnamon sugar. It creates a delicious caramelized top that is out of this world. If you love peaches and cream, you are going to love this dessert. These baked peaches are so simple to make and taste so delicious!
Picking Fresh Peaches
Peaches are in season during the summer, so it’s easy to find many that are ripe and juicy. When picking fresh peaches, look for ones that are vibrant in color (and no longer have a green tint). You want them to be soft to touch, so make sure to press gently on the peach skin. If it starts to give a little, then it’s ready to enjoy. Ripe peaches will also have a fragrant smell.
How to Make Baked Peaches
These baked peaches are so easy to make (5 minute prep) and taste amazing! I love to top my baked peaches with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzled on top for the ultimate treat!
- Slice the peaches in half and remove the pit. Place in a oven safe pan. Place a small piece (about 3/4 teaspoon) of butter in the middle of each peach.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over each of the peach halves.
- Bake in oven for 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Top with cream and caramel if desired.
These peaches also taste amazing when grilled. Simply prepare as directed, however wrap in foil instead of placing in a pan. Place on grill and cook for about 8 to 12 minutes, or until the tops are golden and caramelized. So easy and delicious!
5 star review
This was so easy and delicious. It tasted like peach pie without the crust. Making more tomorrow! I need to make extra, so I can have it for breakfast with yogurt and granola.– Debbie
More Fresh Peach Desserts:
- 3 large ripe peaches
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For serving: Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray an oven safe pan with nonstick spray. Slice peaches in half and remove the pit, then place in the pan. Place a small piece of butter (about 3/4 teaspoon) in the middle of each peach.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Then sprinkle over the peach.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until golden and soft. Top with cream and caramel if desired.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!