Favorite No Bake Homemade Granola Bars – made with only 5 ingredients! This is a super easy granola bar recipe that you can customize with your favorite ingredients.
Growing up my favorite snack was granola bars. I still love them to this day and probably have one every other day. They are just so easy to grab on the go. I also store them in my diaper bag, for when the kids needs a snack.
My kids love this natural and HEALTHY granola bar recipe. They are chewy and full of delicious flavors! Much healthier than store bought too. They are also super easy to make with only 5 ingredients. They only take about 5 minutes to whip up too, which is perfect for busy mornings.
Looking for a preschool or play date snack? Cut them into mini squares and then place them in a mini cupcake liner. Cute, easy and healthy!
I also love to wrap them individually and then place them in a zip top bag in the freezer. Then we just pull them out when we need them. Great for quick snacks on the go!
Favorite Homemade Granola Bars
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup honey more if needed
- Optional: salt and cinnamon to taste
- Combine the oats, almond butter, almonds, chocolate chips and honey in a medium size bowl. Stir until well combined. Add more honey if needed to hold shape and salt and cinnamon, to taste.
- Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper, allowing the paper to fall over the edges. Press the oat mixture into the pan.
- Place in the freezer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until firm. Remove paper from pan and then cut the large square in half. Then cut each half into 6 rectangles. Wrap bars individually with parchment paper or plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
How To Make Granola Bars
Looking for more healthy snack ideas? You’ll love these too: