Thanksgiving blessing mix
Thanksgiving blessing mix + free printable -a sweet and salty snack mix that is perfect for gift giving or holiday snacking.
Happy November friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. Our Crazy Christmas Event starts tomorrow, but I wanted to share this Thanksgiving snack mix beforehand. It’s very similar to a candy corn trail mix, but has a nice poem to go along with it to remember some of the reasons why we celebrate Thanksgiving. We love keeping a big jar out for guests to snack on with this delicious Thanksgiving punch, or passing out to neighbors and friends.
I first saw this idea a few years ago when my friend dropped by little bags of this mix right before Thanksgiving. My kids loved it, so of course we had to make some more to snack on. I don’t know about you, but the sweet and salty combo is one of my favorites!
Thanksgiving blessing mix recipe
This recipe is so simple to make (even your kids can put it together). In fact, it would be a great job for little ones, while you’re in the kitchen baking. All you need to make it is pretzels, bugles, craisins, candy corn, peanuts and M&M’s.
Thanksgiving blessings mix
Thanksgiving blessing mix- a sweet and salty snack mix that is perfect for gift giving or holiday snacking. printable available.
- 2 cups bugles
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup salted peanuts (or cashews or sunflower seeds)
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup craisins (or raisins)
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir until mixed and store in a covered container. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving blessing mix printable
Download the free printable below. Then save the file to your computer and print on card stock with a colored printer. Send file to a copy store if desired. Then cut out and put onto a jar or tie onto a bag.
Thanksgiving Blessing Poem
- Bugles -shaped like the cornucopia, the horn of plenty.
- Pretzels – arms crossed and folded in thanks and prayer.
- Nuts – the promise of a future harvest if seeds are planted and tended with care.
- M&M’s -memories of those who came before us to guide a blessed future.
- Candy corn -the sacrifices of the first winter.
- Dried fruit– the bountiful fruits of the earth, gathered at harvest time.
Hope you enjoy this Thanksgiving blessing mix!
Looking for more Thanksgiving printables? You’ll love these too:
- Thanksgiving place cards
- Free printable Thankful tree
- Leftover printable tags
- 50 more Thanksgiving printables