This easy, fall beverage favorite will be a delicious option this Thanksgiving when entertaining your family and friends! Enjoy all the best flavors of fall with this amazing Thanksgiving punch for a crowd!
Table of Contents
Favorite Fall Punch
If you need an easy fall punch to round out your Thanksgiving menu, this is the perfect recipe. It’s made with only 3 ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to prep. It tastes similar to apple cider, but with a caramel twist. It’s so delicious!
This Thanksgiving punch is perfect for serving a crowd during the holiday season. It has such great fall flavors and is so simple to make. Literally, you can’t mess it up!
You simply just mix together apple cider, caramel syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Then add in any extras like cinnamon sticks or sliced apples. It can be served cold, at room temperature or warm. So many ways to make this fall punch your own!
3 Simple Ingredients
You only need 3 base ingredients to get started. The beauty behind this fall punch recipe is that you can play with the ingredients to reach a level of flavor that you prefer. Or mix in sliced apples or fresh cranberries. So easy and delicious!
- Apple cider: This is the base of the punch. You can make homemade apple cider or buy it premade. You’ll need 2 gallons.
- Caramel syrup: Gives it a rich, caramel flavor. The punch will taste like a caramel apple in drink form!
- Pumpkin pie spice: Adds those warm and comforting fall spices. You can make your own pumpkin pie spice at home with a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
How to make Thanksgiving Punch
- POUR the apple cider into the drink dispenser (all but 1/4 of the 2 gallons). Next pour in the entire bottle of caramel syrup.
- STIR in the pumpkin pie spice. You can add as much or as little as you want. I’m usually a little heavy handed. :) The spice has a tendency to float to the top, so just make sure to give it a good stir again before serving.
- SERVE the punch chilled, at room temperature or warm.
What I love about this fall punch is that it can be served so many different ways! Whether it’s at room temperature over ice, chilled in the refrigerator ahead of time or warm in a crockpot, it tastes delicious each way. Just remember to stir it often in order to keep the flavors blended.
If you’re serving it at home or in a location where you can “play,” you can have a LOT of fun dressing up the beverage station. Consider filling the beverage space with:
- Sliced apples (as a garnish, in the punch)
- Cinnamon sticks (as a garnish/drink stirrer)
- Drink dispenser, or fun pitcher
- Whole apples, for decor, staggered around outside of the drink dispenser
- Fall color-coordinated napkins/towels/tablecloth
- Peck/Bushel baskets to hold drink accessories
- Mason jars, milk bottles, or any fun/stylish glasses
- Festive drink stirrers
More Holiday Drink Recipes
(To fit a 2-gallon drink dispenser)
- 2 gallons apple cider (not spiced)
- 1 (12.2-ounce) bottle caramel flavoring syrup (I like Torani)
- 1-3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Optional: Cinnamon sticks, Sliced apple circles
- Pour apple cider (all but 1/4 of the 2 gallons) into a drink dispenser. Add the caramel syrup.
- Whisk in pumpkin pie spice. Some of the spice may float to the top, but whisk again right before serving. Taste and add more pumpkin spice, if desired.
- Serve chilled, at room temperature, or warm. Stir occasionally to keep the flavors equally distributed. Add cinnamon sticks and sliced apples to the punch just before serving, if using.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe and photography contributed by Jessica from Fantabulosity.