Thanksgiving Punch for a Crowd – This easy, fall beverage favorite will be a delicious option this Thanksgiving when entertaining your family and friends! Enjoy all the best flavors of fall with this amazing Thanksgiving punch!
This tasty fall punch is one of the best Thanksgiving recipes! It’s perfect for serving a large crowd and is always a hit. We also like to serve slow cooker Holiday wassail, Holiday sangria mocktail and simple Holiday punch.
Today I wanted to share a fun Thanksgiving punch that my friends and I created the other day in our “test kitchen.” (Better known as, the kitchen in our house that becomes a test kitchen when we get to creating.) ;)
This fall punch is one of the absolute best Thanksgiving drinks! It has such great fall flavors and is so simple to make. It’s the perfect drink for a crowd. Enjoy all the best flavors of autumn with this amazing, delicious Thanksgiving punch!
Ingredients for Thanksgiving punch
The below ingredients were the final ingredients we nailed down for the Thanksgiving punch when experimenting. The beauty behind this fall punch recipe is that you can play with the ingredients to reach a level of flavor that you prefer. So easy and delicious!
- Apple cider (not spiced)
- Caramel syrup
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Cinnamon sticks
- Sliced apples
How to serve Thanksgiving punch
If you’re serving this Thanksgiving punch at home or in a location where you can “play,” you can have a LOT of fun dressing up the beverage station. Consider filling the beverage space with:
- Sliced apples (as a garnish, in the punch)
- Cinnamon sticks (as a garnish/drink stirrer)
- Drink dispenser, or fun pitcher
- Whole apples, for decor, staggered around outside of the drink dispenser
- Fall color-coordinated napkins/towels/tablecloth
- Peck/Bushel baskets to hold drink accessories
- Mason jars, milk bottles, or any fun/stylish glasses
Quick tips about fall punch
What I also love about this fall punch is that it can be served different ways! No matter which way you choose to serve this punch, remember to stir often in order to keep the flavors blended.
- Room temperature, over ice
- Chilled in the refrigerator ahead of time
- Warm, and served in a crock pot
Serve your Thanksgiving punch with an adorable drink stirrer. Not only does it add a bit of pizzazz, but it encourages your guests to remember to stir it before each sip, enjoying all of the flavors of this punch.
Thanksgiving Punch for a Crowd
(To fit a 2-gallon drink dispenser)
- 2 gallons apple cider (not spiced)
- 12.2 ounces caramel syrup (1 bottle)
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cinnamon Sticks (optional)
- Sliced Apples (optional)
- Pour apple cider into a drink dispenser (all but 1/4 of the 2 gallons).
- Then pour in entire bottle of caramel syrup.
- Stir in pumpkin spice, using a whisk. (Some of the spice may continue to float to the top).
- Optional: Add cinnamon sticks and sliced apples.
- Serve chilled, at room temperature or warm. Stir occasionally to keep the flavors equally distributed.
I so hope you enjoy this Thanksgiving punch recipe! There’s just something about Fall and the flavors of pumpkin, spice, and everything nice!
Originally written by Jessica from Fantabulosity.