No bake pineapple fluff dessert made with only 5 simple ingredients. A quick and easy salad that is great for any occasion. So creamy and perfect for summer!
Can you believe we’re already into July? This summer is flying by! I’m trying to soak up every single day. Today I’ve got a delicious and easy pineapple fluff salad recipe that is the perfect side dish for BBQ’s and also makes a great fruit dip! The coconut and pineapple bring a tropical flavor that is hard to resist. It is so simple to make and can be made in just a few minutes.
Pineapple fluff recipe
All you need for this pineapple fluff dessert is 5 simple ingredients: crushed pineapple (with juice), cool whip, mini marshmallows, vanilla pudding and coconut.
I have the printable recipe below, but basically you’ll mix all the ingredients together and then chill for 1 to 2 hours. To make this treat even more fun, you can serve it in pineapple boats. Isn’t everything more magical in a pineapple boat? Nothing I love more than fresh pineapple on a summer day.
To make the pineapple boats, slice a pineapple in half. Then go around the edge of the pineapple and slice down the middle. Then you can scoop out the pineapple and set aside. Make sure to scoop any extra pineapple/juice that is left in the boat into the pineapple fluff. The more pineapple flavor the better in my opinion. You just can’t beat the the fresh pineapple flavor.
You can also serve this fluff salad in a bowl with fresh fruit and vanilla wafers. Whichever you prefer.
Pineapple fluff dessert
- 1 (20 ounces) 20-ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 3.4 ounce vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 8-ounce container cool whip, softened
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts or pecans optional
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries optional
- In a large bowl stir together the pineapple and pudding mix. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Then stir in the cool whip, marshmallows and coconut. Add the nuts and cherries if desires.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until chilled.
Hope you enjoy! Have an awesome July friends!
Looking for more fruit salads and dips? You’ll love these too: