No-bake pineapple fluff dessert made with only 5 simple ingredients. A quick and easy pineapple salad that’s great for any occasion. So creamy, tropical and perfect for summer!
Summer time is all about refreshing and delicious fruit desserts. The bright and fresh flavors are perfect on a hot summer day. This pineapple fluff is a go-to of mine, as well as fruit pizza, fruit tarts, banana pudding, mini fruit tarts and chocolate strawberry fruit kabobs.
Can you believe we’re already into summer? I’m trying to soak up every single day. Today I’ve got a delicious and easy pineapple fluff recipe that is the perfect side dish for BBQ’s and also makes a great fruit dip! It is so simple to make and can be whipped up just a few minutes. Plus the tropical flavors are hard to resit! It basically tastes like a pina colada fluff. :)
I love to incorporate coconut and pineapple flavors into my recipes during the summer. There’s something so sweet and refreshing about them. This pineapple fluff is one of my favorite pineapple recipes, as well as pineapple salsa, grilled fruit kabobs and a chilled pineapple smoothie. Give me ALL the pineapple!
What’s in it?
All you need are 5 simple ingredients:
- Crushed pineapple (with juice)
- Cool whip
- Mini marshmallows
- Jello vanilla pudding
You can also add in chopped nuts like macadamia or pecans and chopped maraschino cherries if preferred.
How to serve pineapple fluff
You can serve this fluff dessert salad in a bowl with fresh fruit and vanilla wafers. Or to make this treat even more fun, serve it in pineapple boats. Isn’t everything more magical in a pineapple boat? :)
To make pineapple boat:
Slice a pineapple in half. Then go around the edge and slice down the middle. Then you can scoop out the pineapple and set aside. Make sure to scoop any extra fruit/juice that is left in the boat into the pineapple fluff. The more pineapple flavor the better in my opinion. Check out this post for more fun ways to cut a pineapple.
- Fresh fruit like pineapples and grapes
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham crackers
For more of a pina colada flavor, I’ll even sometimes add some toasted coconut on top. Tropical goodness!
More fruit dips and salads:
- Watergate Salad
- Ambrosia Salad
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
- Easy Strawberry Fruit Dip
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3.4 ounce vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 ounce container cool whip , softened
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts or pecans , optional
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries , optional
- In a large bowl, stir together the pineapple and pudding mix. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Then stir in the cool whip, marshmallows and coconut. Add the nuts and cherries if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until chilled.