This pineapple smoothie is healthy, refreshing and tastes downright tropical! The most deliciously easy smoothie recipe that’s perfect for warm weather. You’ll be making this recipe all Summer long!
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
We love smoothies around my house and are always in the kitchen blending up new recipes. My son loves to experiment with making his own smoothies and sometimes they turn out completely amazing…especially this pineapple smoothie recipe! He is obsessed with mango, so frozen mango is usually a must when throwing together a smoothie. This tropical smoothie recipe is unbelievable and tastes like a drink straight from Hawaii! Believe me when I say you’ll be making this refreshing pineapple smoothie all summer long!
Smoothies are the perfect healthy, easy and delicious option for a quick grab and go meal. When I’m super busy or honestly just don’t feel like cooking, I love the fact that I can throw all of the ingredients in the blender and it’s ready to drink in a matter of minutes! This is one of my favorite smoothie recipes, along with my healthy green smoothie and mango smoothie bowl.
This pineapple banana smoothie is so smooth & creamy and has the perfect amount of sweetness. It’s definitely my go-to tropical smoothie recipe and is also a huge hit in my household. SO easy and delicious!
Ways to Modify this Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- Add in a scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Swap the mango for strawberries
- Add in a handful of spinach or kale (note the color will change)
- Add in a Tablespoon of chia seeds or flaxseed
- Use lite coconut milk for less calories
For more smoothie recipes, check out:
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Easy Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Smoothie
Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 3/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 frozen banana
- Pour the pineapple juice and coconut milk into the blender. If the milk is thick, you may need to melt it down and stir it together. It should be in liquid form.
- Next add the frozen mango, pineapple and banana. Then blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy!