This raspberry bundt cake with cream cheese glaze is super soft and full of the most delicious flavors. This is a must make dessert that everyone will love!
My favorite part about this recipe is that it’s made with white cake mix. It tastes just as delicious as one made from scratch (like my chocolate bundt cake), but is much quicker to whip up. I love any recipe that makes life easier!
This raspberry bundt cake is one of those desserts that is so good you’ve got to share it or you may be tempted to eat the whole pan. Literally. I’m thinking it would be the perfect treat to make for you sweetheart on Valentine’s Day or to share with a bunch of girlfriends.
The white chocolate and raspberry mixed into the batter makes this cake seriously divine. Plus you can start with a box mix which makes it easy to whip up in no time! It’s topped off with a rich cream cheese glaze that compliments it perfectly. This is definitely one of my favorite desserts!
How to make raspberry bundt cake
PREPARE. Start by generously buttering your pan. You can use a large bundt cake pan or two mini bundt cake pans with 6 molds each. Then take 3/4 cup of the fresh raspberries and mash them up.
MIX. Make the cake mix according to directions on the package. Then add in applesauce, dry pudding mix, melted white chocolate and mashed raspberries. Mix until well combined.
BAKE. Pour batter into pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes for mini bundt pans, or 40 to 45 minutes for a large bundt pan. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Cream cheese glaze
While it’s baking in the oven, begin making the cream cheese glaze. The rich cream cheese flavor paired with the sweetness from the cake tastes amazing. It compliments it perfectly!
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 to 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons milk
Instructions: Mix together the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Once the cake has cooled completely, drizzle the glaze over top with a spoon.
- Make sure to use instant pudding mix. No need to make the pudding – just add the dry mix in.
- I used white chocolate chips, but white chocolate bark will work too.
- If making the mini versions, fill the mini pans about 2/3 of the way full.
- I like to use a plastic fork to help remove the cake from the pan if it’s stuck.
- Wait until it has cooled completely to pour the glaze on top.
- Add more fresh raspberries on top before serving!
More berry desserts:
Raspberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 box white cake mix , plus ingredients on box
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding (the dry mix)
- 1 1/4 cups raspberries , divided
- 1 cup white chocolate , melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a large bundt cake pan (or mini bundt cake pans) very well.
- Take 3/4 cup of raspberries and mash them up. Set aside.
- Make cake mix as directed in a large bowl. Then add in applesauce, dry pudding mix, melted chocolate, mashed raspberries and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes for mini bundt pans or 40-45 minutes for a regular bundt pan.
- While cake is baking, combine the frosting ingredients in a small bowl. Using a mixer, beat until smooth then set aside. Add more milk if needed.
- Once the cake is done (test with a toothpick to make sure it comes clean), let cool and then remove from the pan. Once cooled completely, drizzle on glaze with a spoon and top with remaining raspberries. Enjoy!