So do I have any raspberry fans out there?! C’mon don’t be shy, raise your hand! Okay… if you’re raising your hand right now keep on reading. Trust me, you will thank me later!
I was playing around in the kitchen on Sunday and came up with the perfect raspberry cookies! They are delicious. Everyone was begging for more!
Oh and can’t forget the butter… lots of butter. And there may be some cream. Shh… don’t tell!
Don’t you want to just dive right into that bowl? This picture makes me want to eat a giant bowl of raspberries! :)
Raspberry cookies w/ cream
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar (+ 1 1/2 tbsp to put on raspberries)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 tbsp salted butter (cubed, not softened)
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk
- Combine raspberries, sugar (only 1 1/2 TB) and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder and the rest of the sugar (1/2 cup) in a large bowl. Add small cubes of butter. Mix together with a pasty cutter or whisk. You can also combine with your hands until the mixture combines. It will be more of a crumble mix.
- Stir in cream and mix until combined. Then gently fold in raspberries.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop dough on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir together powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over cooled cookies. Enjoy!
You can find these cute berry baskets at the TomKat Studio shop.
This little miss was pretty sneaky with those raspberries. ;) A “behind the scene” shot just for fun! :)
Thanks for reading! Come back soon!