FREE Printable Menu Plans
Organize your meal planning schedule with these Free Printable Menu Plans! You can schedule by month or by week with these lovely, free printables!
Hey, all! Erin here from Printable Crush! Since the summer began, my meal planning has been pretty much non-existent.
When that happens, I end up buying groceries I don’t need, I don’t eat as healthy, and I DREAD cooking dinner.
Between having three kids, working at home, and cleaning, cooking can take the back seat. If you’re like me, hopefully, these Printable Menu Plans will keep you on track!
It’s easier for me to remember things when I write them down on paper. It solidifies what I’m thinking and helps me plan better, so I just love having a menu plan on paper. My plans are to get a page laminated, then write on it with a dry-erase marker.
When I’m ready to go to the store, I’ll just take a picture of the grocery list with my phone. That way, I’ll save on paper, and I don’t have to take the time to write it into my phone, or forget the paper when I go to the store!
If you need a little help with menu planning, try these tips:
- Keep a secret Pinterest board for your menu plans. When the week is over, you can move the recipes you like to your public boards and delete the ones you didn’t like and start over again!
- Try to create dishes for the week that have some of the same ingredients.
- Try new recipes, but make sure you add some family favorites to your list every week. I find that I spend way more time trying new recipes and you don’t want to burn yourself out.
- Create meals that have combined preparation time. For instance, have to recipes that have grilled chicken so you only have to grill chicken once and you save it for the next meal!
- Keep your refrigerator (somewhat) organized and clean. When my fridge is too full, it’s hard for me to remember what I have and I buy multiples. I had to buy a new refrigerator and I actually bought a smaller one so I would HAVE to throw out the leftovers more often!
I think the best thing about menu planning is that I eat healthier, and I save money. I’m a lot less likely to buy snack food when I have a set list of items. I’ve been following a menu plan for the past week, and I feel SO much better!
If you love this organizing helper, you’ll enjoy these posts too!