Incredibly healthy and delicious, this quick cinnamon roll breakfast smoothie is the perfect breakfast to start off the day!
Easy Breakfast or Snack
To mix things up I made this cinnamon roll breakfast smoothie with oats and it was delicious. It is healthy, yummy and so quick and easy to make.
This smoothie has a warm flavor from the cinnamon, which really makes you feel like you are eating cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and the oats and nuts will keep you full and powered up for any hectic day ahead of you.
Only 2 Minutes to Make
The thing I love most about smoothies is that they only take two minutes to make and you can pretty much put anything into your blender and it always tastes good. This is great for busy mornings.
This cinnamon roll smoothie is great when you are trying to stick to a healthy eating plan. Every morning I quickly pop all the ingredients into my blender, give it a quick blend and then my breakfast is done!
- Rolled oats: I love to use organic old-fashioned oats.
- Plain greek yogurt: You could use a vanilla yogurt as well.
- Brown sugar: You can also substitute with coconut sugar or omit all together.
- Almond milk: This is easy to swap with regular milk or oat milk as well.
- Cinnamon: The cinnamon adds the perfect flavor.
- Vanilla: A dash of vanilla really helps to bring out the sweet flavor.
- Banana: The banana adds the perfect sweetness. I love freezing mine beforehand to make the smoothie extra creamy.
Tips + substitutions
- Add a scoop of vanilla protein powder for extra protein.
- Use coconut sugar instead of brown sugar for a healthier alternative.
- My milk preference is almond milk, but feel free to use milk of choice.
- I love adding in chopped pecans for more flavor and fiber, however you can leave them out if preferred.
- If you’re a cinnamon lover like me, add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top before enjoying!
More Healthy Smoothie Recipes:
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Smoothie
Optional: 2 Tablespoons pecans or walnuts
- Place all the ingredients into your blender. Blend until smooth.
- Top with cinnamon if desired. Serve and enjoy immediately.
Photography and recipe contributed by Jane from Baking-Ginger for I Heart Naptime.