Easy 20 minute meal -chicken and vegetable stir fry.
Soo I have to admit… I’m kind of picky. I don’t really like Chinese food, and I DO NOT like sea food. You will never see me post anything fishy around here. ;)
There are a few Chinese dishes I do love. I love PF Changs Lettuce Wraps and Honey Seared Chicken. And I like Pandas Orange Chicken with fried rice. That’s as far as it goes eating out. However at home I love to make stir fry. It’s super easy and actually pretty healthy! I love that you can add variation as well. Like I said I’m kind of picky so I stick to bell peppers, carrots and maybe broccoli. So here’s my recipe… it may even be similar to yours!
Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 lb chicken (cut into strips)
- 1/2 onion (cut into strips)
- 1-2 carrots (sliced)
- 3 bell peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow)
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups Yoshida’s Gourmet Sauce
- 2 cups rice rice
- Any extra veggies you want to throw in
- Cook rice following directions on package.
- Then slice veggies and chicken into strips.
- Next place the veggies and chicken in a large Wok or frying pan. Cook over medium heat.
- After a couple of minutes pour Yoshida’s sauce in. Let this cook for about 10-15 minutes over medium heat. Serve when chicken is done over rice.
Serve over rice and enjoy!
Yum! I love chicken stir fry… so easy and YUMMY!! Perfect for summer.
Do you love stir fry?
What do you put in yours?