Easy homemade fudge popsicles -made with only 5 ingredients! Super creamy and delicious.
Some of my favorite treats growing up were fudgesicles and strawberry shortcake popsicles. It was always a toss up on which one I would get whenever my mom let us get a treat from the ice cream truck.
These homemade fudgesicles are even better in my opinion, because they are also made with peanut butter and banana (one of my favorite flavor combinations)! You just can’t go wrong with chocolate, peanut butter and banana. These are so easy to make, even the kids can make them. My son made these ones, while I was taking the photos. I dipped some in dark chocolate and added extra nuts for the adults :)
Different ways to make homemade fudgesicles:
- Extra chocolate with nutella
- Add peanut butter and bananas (or one of the other)
- Dip the frozen fudge pops in melted chocolate (you can also add nuts)
I made these popsicles using the new Yoplait Custard Yogurt. The Yoplait Custard is so delicious and has a silky-smooth texture.
I used vanilla, but the banana or caramel flavor would also be amazing in these pops. There’s another one of my favorite combinations… chocolate and caramel. Now I am craving all things chocolate!
These peanut butter banana fudge pops start with 5 simple ingredients: chocolate milk, Yoplait custard yogurt, banana, peanut butter and cocoa powder.
All you need to do is blend it all up and then pour into a popsicle mold. You can use whichever you find, but I used this one here. Mainly because it has a lid to hold the popsicle sticks in place.
Easy homemade fudge popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate milk
- 1 (5.3 ounces) 5.3 ounce container Yoplait Custard yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana I froze mine before blending
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- Combine the chocolate milk, yogurt, peanut butter, banana and cocoa powder in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds and freeze for 4 hours, or until frozen. To release the pops, run the bottom of the mold under warm water, or let sit on the counter for a few minutes. Enjoy!
I have a feeling we’ll be making these all summer long! Enjoy!
This post was created in partnership with Yoplait. Check out their website HERE for more delicious recipes.