Super soft chocolate and caramel milky way cookies that literally melt in your mouth. A chocolate caramel lovers dream.
Table of Contents
Dreamy Caramel Chocolate Cookies
Recreate a classic in cookie form with this easy recipe for homemade Milky Way cookies loaded with chocolate, nougat and caramel. These soft and chewy cookies make a delicious holiday treat.
How to Make Milky Way Cookies
- Make the cookie dough. You can use your favorite cookie dough, use a store bought version or the one in my recipe card below. The dough may be my favorite part about these cookies.
- Add the milky ways. You can either chop the milkways and mix them into the dough or leave them bigger and wrap the dough around them. Just depends if you want a big gooey center.
- Bake. Make sure to not over cook these, you want the centers to still be slightly soft and just golden brown on the bottoms.
Tip: Chill the dough for 30 minutes to an hour for a fluffier fuller cookie.
Once they’re baked they’re pure heaven though, so you have to try both! They are super soft with loads of milky ways! The chocolate caramel combination is my absolute favorite.
More Delicious Cookie Recipes
Milky Way Cookie Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars with a mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips and chopped milky ways. Chill dough for 15-30 minutes.
- Scoop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!