Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies – One of my absolute favorite cookie recipes! The BEST pudding cookies that are gooey on the inside and crunchy on the outside….every bite is perfection!
Chocolate chip cookies are one of my FAVORITE desserts ever. These pudding cookies are a go-to recipe of mine, as well as cake mix cookies, birthday cookies, brownie cookies, sugar cookie bars and triple chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pudding
Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! These pudding cookies are one of my all-time favorite cookies! They are SUPER soft and taste absolutely delicious. I love my cookies with a little crunch on the outside but gooey in the middle. These double chocolate chip cookies have the perfect texture and truly melt in your mouth. Seriously they are the best e-v-e-r.
One of my friends made this chocolate chip cookies recipe for a church activity a few months ago and I was so happy when she shared the recipe with me. I’ve made them numerous times since then and they get better every time! The pudding makes the double chocolate chip cookies extra soft and completely irresistible. Trust me when I say these are the best chocolate chip cookies!
Pudding Cookie Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir in pudding mix (dry) and vanilla.
- Beat in one egg at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Then slowly stir into the wet ingredients. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line baking sheet with baking mat and then spoon cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Bake pudding cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are set. You want the center to look a little underdone. Let sit on pan for 2 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!
Looking for more pudding cookies? You’ll love these:
- Butterscotch Pudding Cookies
- Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies
- M&M Pudding Cookies
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup salted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix (add the dry mix)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips ,more to taste
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips (could also substitute for dark chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix for about 1-2 minutes until smooth and fluffy. Add in vanilla and beat in one egg at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then slowly stir into the wet ingredients. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use medium cookie dough scoop or scoop the dough onto the baking sheet. Bake the pudding cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown. You want the center to look a little underdone. Let sit on pan for 2-5 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!